EcoAusLiners.com.au is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At EcoAusLiners.com.au, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you get your packages.
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at info@EcoAusLiners.com.au and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!